Area Reference Plan Services
As skilled Measured Building Surveyors we are able to extract useful area reference information from the floor plans produced in our Building Information Models. The information we produce adheres to the most recent published standards from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors “RICS property measurement 2nd edition, January 2018“.
The following services are offered alongside our usual surveying services:
- International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS) 1, 2 & 3 standardised reporting.
- Net & Gross Internal Area (NIA & GIA) measurement reports, plans and Schedules.
- Gross External Area (GEA) measurement reports, plans and schedules.
- Room & Department area reports, plans and schedules.
- Retail Zoning (ITZA) measurement & plans.
- Area referencing for space planning Industrial, Residential and commercial properties.
An Accurately Processed Workflow
The methods we use to produce our plans are very efficient. All information is automatically reported back to schedules or reports, ensuring that issued data is consistent. All our measured surveys are carried out using laser scanners to produce a point cloud, which is then analysed and traced in Autodesk Revit to maintain fine accuracy tolerances while producing clean, legible plans.
We have a reputation of providing fast, reliable and cost effective solutions through the use of the latest available technologies and well trained technicians.
Suitable for all property Types
We have surveyed and produced reports for all property types including:
- Industrial Warehouses
- Commercial Properties
- High Rise Apartments/Offices
If you have a specific standard to work to, or need to create area reference plans or reports, then please contact us to see how we can help.
View the latest news article